This article will explain why customers can use a pricing option to pay for session before it is set to begin (Why is a client able to make a paid reservation when the pricing option is set to activate on a later (specific) date?), and how to fix this so they can no longer do this.
- If the setting Pricing option activation dates - Enforce is not enabled in General Setup and Options then with the system will ignore activation dates and simply look to the expiration date of a pricing option to determine if it can pay for a class.
- We need to enable this setting so that the system will enforce activation dates and not pay for classes before the date.
Steps to enable Pricing option activation dates - Enforce:
- Go to Home > Manager Tools > Settings > General Setup and Options.
- Click on Client Management.
- Half way down is Pricing option activation dates - Enforce. Check box to enable.
- Click Update.
The system will now enforce activation dates and not pay for classes before the date.