We are looking at two auto emails and reasons they might not send: Time Running Out and Visits Count remaining Low.
- Applies to both of the auto emails
- Applies only to the Time Running Out auto email
- Applies only to the Visits Count Remaining Low auto email
Applies to both emails -
- Any future autopays for items in the same service category are considered on-deck items and will prevent the email from sending. It doesn’t matter if only use in contracts and packages is checked. It also doesn’t have to be auto pays from a contract; it could be manually added auto pays. As long as they are in the same service category the email will not trigger.
- If two pricing options are in the same Service Category, it will send out only when all pricing options have reached threshold. To remedy, create pricing option in it's own service category.
- If there is another active pricing option on account that can pay for the same services the email will not send.
A client has a Monthly Unlimited autopay that pays for Yoga classes. They also have a 10-class pack that pays for Yoga classes. The Monthly Unlimited is going to expire tomorrow, and the 10-class pack is still active with sessions remaining on it. Because the 10-pack is still active and available to pay for Yoga Classes, neither the Time Running Out nor the Visits Count Remaining Low email will send when the Monthly Unlimited expires. The system see that the client has active sessions remaining on another pricing option that pay for the same service, even thought the 1st pricing option is running low/out.
Applies to the Time Running Out email only -
- If the pricing option reaches 0 sessions remaining before it hits the number of days remaining when it's supposed to send out, the Time Running Out email will not send. The Visits Count Remaining will send as long as 1 and 2 above do not apply.
A client has a 10-class pack with a duration of 6 months. It is set up to send the Time Running Out email when there are 7 days left on it.
By the time the client used all 10 sessions, there was still 1 month left on the pack until it expired. This causes the Time Running Out email not to send because it must be active with at least 1 session remaining in order for the Time Running Out email to send.
Applies to the Visits Count Remaining Low email only -
- The number of remaining sessions on the client's pricing option must match the number that the email is set to send out on when the scripts run in order for the email to send.
A client has a 10 class pack and it is set to send the Visits Count Remaining Low when there is 1 left on it. They have already used 8 of their sessions and there are 2 remaining on their pricing option. The client comes in one day along with their buddy to take a class, and they want their 10-pack to pay for their buddy's visit and their own visit. This uses 2 sessions at once, taking it from 2 straight to 0. This means the pricing option will never be at 1 remaining and the Visits Count Remaining Low email will not send.