- Go to Reports> Clients> Account Balances
- Click Generate
- Choose a client and click on 'Create Statement'
- Click on the Export to PDF button. It will open with Adobe Reader.
- Go to File> Send File> Attach to Email ... (or click on Envelope icon and attach to email ) This will ask you to open your default email.
- Choose the default email application and click Continue
- Enter the client's email address into the 'To' field, add any other message and then send.
Things to know
- The solution below uses Adobe Reader.
- You can also save statement as a PDF and manually attach it to an email to send to the client, using your email, if you do not have Adobe Reader.
- Creating a Balance Statement
- How do I get a statement that shows a client's account balance in detail?