Why is my Staff member's name not showing up in the Appointment autoemail where I have the replace phrase or in any autoemail?
- When staff member's appointment availability is hidden or masked, their name will be replaced with a generic term such as 'Instructor' or "Stylist'-whatever the default hot word it.
- The staff member's name will only appear on the auto email or replace phrase if their schedule is set to 'Show.'
- This needs to be edited in the staff member's Appointment Availability section.
To edit the availability go to:
- Home> Staff> choose the Staff member> Appointment Availability
- Click on the availability you want to edit.
- Click the Privacy icon on the far the right and make sure to choose 'Allow Clients To See Schedule.'
- Click Save.