When enabled, this feature launches a popup window with a receipt for each client who you sign in to a class within the days sign in window.
- Pop-ups need to be enabled in the browser
- Receipt printer needs to be connected to the computer
- Not compatible with the Self Sign-in feature.
- Go to your Home tab.
- Click on Manager Tools from the submenu.
- Select the Settings drop-down menu on the top right.
- Click on the Class & Enrollment Options link.
- Click Booking and Sign-in Policies to expand.
- Find and click on the link Print Class Sign In Receipts.
- Choose a location from the drop down menu.
- Check the box to enable "Print sign-in receipts." (This will appear once you choose the location.)
- Click Save.
Note: It will only print sign in sheets for classes that are within the sites Sign in Window (set in Class & Enrollment Options). Outside of the sign in window, nothing will be printed and the client will just be added to the class.