There is a feature within MINDBODY that allows you to mass enroll tagged clients into a class or event.
- This feature is limited by class capacity. If you have tagged more clients than the capacity allowed for the class, you will not be able to mass enroll them.
To enable the feature:
- Click on the Home tab.
- Select the Manager Tools submenu.
- Press the Settings button.
- Choose Class & Enrollment Options.
- Click on theBooking and Sign-in Policies to expand the section.
- Locate the Class Sign In - Enable Registering Tagged Clients.
- Check the box for this option.
- Click on Update to save your changes.
To use the feature once it has been enabled:
- Tag the clients that you wish to mass enroll. (They could be from a different class or a report.)
- Click on the Classes tab.
- Click on the Sign In sheet for that class.
- In the upper right, next to the search box, there will be a button to Register Tagged Clients with the total number of tagged clients next to it.
- Press the Register Tagged Clients button.
- Those clients will then be added to that class roster. Note: Make sure that there is no payment plan enabled. If it is, the option for the Register Tagged Clients will not show.