How can I change the location for an event/class?
Various situations may apply based on current, past future and multiple enrollments. See specific situation below and follow as it pertains to your site.
- Situation 1: If no clients are enrolled in the past or the future of event/class
- Situation 2: If there are clients enrolled in future reservation or it's a one day event
- Situation 3: Multiple Clients shown as registered for past events/classes
- In Business Mode, click on the Classes tab
- Click on the title of the class
- Change the Location Drop down to the location of choice
- Click Save
Step 1. Early cancel all clients with future reservations.
- You can achieve this either by early cancelling each client individually...
- Or by going to Home > Manager Tools > Cancel Class & Appointment Reservations and mass cancelling clients for that date range and teacher.
Step 2. You can then change the location by clicking on the name of the Event/Class and changing the location in the drop down box and saving changes.
Step 3. Re-enroll any clients you early cancelled.
Change the end date off the currently scheduled class and start a fresh class at the correct location going forward.
Alternatively you can cancel all past reservations, change the location, and restore the cancellations.
**OPTIONAL: If there are a lot of people in the event/class, you can use the register tagged clients feature-see link to article in additional resources.