- This process may require additional permissions for your staff members. Click here to find out what staff permissions are required.
- If you're a MINDBODY Solo Client who offers classes, pelase click here for instructions.
- Edit through your Class Schedule
- Edit through your Manage Schedules page
- Edit Scheduled Class/Event optional features
- Things to know
- Click on the Classes tab.
- Locate the class that you want to change on the schedule; then click the gear on the right side of the schedule.
- Choose Edit class setup. If you click on the Make Schedule Change link at the bottom, you can change the teacher, the assistant, the class, the time, or the room.
- Use the dates to tell the system how long this change will be in place. If you're making a permanent change, select "Permanent - From date forward" from the menu in the top left.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Click the class’ date range link on your Manage Schedules page.
- This will take you to the Edit Scheduled Class/Event screen. Here, you can add assistants, change class times, and adjust the days of the week the class is scheduled for.
Tip: Use the Filter by days drop-down menu to quickly search your schedules.
You can view the Edit Scheduled Class/Event settings after you've scheduled a class.
- Show to Public: Check this option to make the class visible in the schedule viewed by the public in Consumer Mode.
- Mask Teacher: Check this option to hide the teacher's name from the public.
- Wait Lists: If you enabled wait lists on the Class & Enrollment Options screen, then you can allow for this class to have a wait list. This means that if the class fills up online, people can join the wait list, hoping that someone will drop out. If someone cancels from the class, then the first person on the wait list is notified via auto email that they can join. You can control wait list settings on the Class & Enrollment Options screen.
- Unpaid Online Signups: If you check this, then your clients can sign up online for classes without having to pay. They still need to pay once they arrive at the class.
- Free Class: If you check this option, the system will not try to collect payment for the class. It will assume that you're offering it pro bono. The change does not apply to clients who have already registered for the class. You will need to remove those clients from the class, and reregister them. This feature does not work with the Courses feature.
- Regularly assigned room: If you have enabled your Resources/Room, you will be able to assign a room (if you haven’t already), clear rooms assigned, and check room conflicts. You can edit the assigned room by clicking the Make Room Change link. The changes will appear below the “Room Changes” section.
Teacher / Class Changes
- You can make changes to your class and teachers using the Make Schedule Change link, or delete a class cancellation.
- All schedule changes will appear below the “Teacher / Class Changes” section or under the Make Schedule Change page.
Class Tests (feature will appear only if enabled)
- Create your own Class Tests to track your clients' performance over time.
- Once this feature is enabled, you can add the test to a class under the Class Tests section at the bottom of your Edit page.
Costumes (feature will appear only if enabled)
- To assign a costume to a class or enrollment and use the Costume Tracking feature.
- Once this feature is enabled, you can assign costumes using the drop down under the Costumes section at the bottom of the Edit page.
- If you are scheduling classes for multiple days, the schedules will appear saved as individual classes under your Manage Schedules page. For example, if you scheduled recurring classes for Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, your classes will be separated to make it easy for any future edits to the individual days.
- With separate scheduling, you will not be able to make changes to the day of your class from the Edit Scheduled Class/Event page.
- You can bundle your block of classes to allow multi-day recurring reservations which will result in classes being bundled together when you schedule them for more than one day of the week (e.g., you select Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, when adding a class to the schedule). This enables your clients to being able to make a recurring reservation for all days of the week together as one recurring reservation. Please note: Enabling this feature will also result in the inability to modify the staff member, time, or room for an individual day of the class. One change effects all days that are scheduled toegether.
- Scheduling a client for recurring classes on multiple days (i.e. M, W, F) through your site (in Business Mode), you will still need to make the recurring reservations for each day.
- Adding & scheduling classes
- How to use the Room Allocation Report
- Scheduling Classes
- How do I bundle together a block of multi-day recurring classes?
- What are the types of schedule changes under the Make Schedule Change screen?
- How do I change the time for one day of a class that is scheduled for multiple days?
- I scheduled the class, but it's not showing up. What's wrong?
- Why can't I add a resource to my class or enrollment?
- Class & Enrollment Options
- Block Copy Class Schedules
- Scheduling Classes movie
- How to use Costume Tracking