You may need to establish a company in your MINDBODY system for a number of reasons, including setting up third-party payers, insurance billing, etc.
- Owner or staff with administrative permissions to make changes to your site.
- Sales Team Managment needs to be enabled in your site.
- Available in all software levels.
Step 1: Enable your site to allow you to set up company profiles
- Go to your Home tab.
- Select Manager Tools from the submenu.
- Click on Settings drop down button at the top right.
- Choose General Setup & Options under the General Settings section.
- Expand the System Settings section.
- Scroll down to Sales Team Management, and check the box to enable it.
- Click Update to save the change.
Step 2: Add a company to your software as if you were adding a new client
- Click in the Search for or jump to a new client field.
- Select Add new client.
- At the bottom of the form, click Advanced Add New Client Form.
- Click the Company check box. You'll notice the available fields will change.
- Fill out the company's legal name and name under which they do business (their DBA).
- Fill out any other information you want to add to the company profile, just as you would for any client.
- Click the Add New Client button at the bottom.
What if I have already created the profile?
If you have already added a company profile to your system, but have not checked the Company box to officially designate them as a company:
- Look up the company, like you would any client.
- Expand the Edit name section of their profile.
- Check the Company box, and the page will reload. The "First name" field will change to "Legal name," and the "Last name" field will change to "DBA."
- Make any changes you want to the profile.
- Click Save.
- General Setup & Options
- Adding Clients
- How do I enable the Sales Team Management features
- Third Party Payers
- My Business Information screen