In MINDBODY, you can designate who has the ability to signup for classes as unpaid (clients with autopay, or specific memberships). How to set up:
- Situation 1: Want to allow members only to book unpaid
- Situation 2: Want clients with Autopays to sign up for classes unpaid (allowing clients to sign up for classes before their next automatic payment has run)
Step 1. Enable "Unpaid Online Signups" for each individual class
- Classes > click on the desired class name. (This will take you to the "Edit Scheduled Class/Event" page).
- Check the Unpaid Online Signups box to enable.
- Click on Save Changes.
- Do this for each class you have in your studio.
Step 2. Enabling "Members Only" in Class & Enrollment Options
- Home > Manager Tools > Settings > Class & Enrollment Options > Booking and Sign-in Policies.
- Under "Client Unpaid Scheduling Restrictions" select Allow Members Only at the top.
- Click on Update.
Step 3. Enable "Allow Clients in this Membership to Schedule Unpaid" in the Membership Setup (In Order to see this option, "Allow Members Only" needs to be selected for Client Unpaid Scheduling Restrictions in Class and Enrollment Options (Step 2 above)
- Home > Manager Tools > Membership Setup near the center top.
- Drop down Select Membership Tier and choose the one you want.
- Scroll down to MEMBERS SCHEDULING and enable the box labeled "Allow Clients in this Membership to Schedule Unpaid."
- Click Save.
Step 1. Enable which clients are allowed to sign up unpaid
- Home tab > Manager Tools> Settings button > Class & Enrollment Options
- Expand the Booking and Sign-in Policies section.
- Find the "Client Unpaid Scheduling Restrictions" dropdown menu, and select the option you want:
- Allow All Clients: Allows every client in your software to signup as unpaid.
- Allow Members Only: Allows only clients with active memberships to sign up unpaid.
- Allow Clients with Autopays Only: Allows only clients with autopay schedules to sign up unpaid.
- Allow Members or Clients with Autopays Only: Allows only active members and clients with current autopay schedules to sign up unpaid.
- Click Update.
Step 2. Which specific classes are those clients allowed to sign up for as unpaid. By completing this step, you are designating which classes the clients grouped in step one can sign into as unpaid.
- Classes tab > click on the name of the class that you want your members and/or clients with autopay schedules to sign up for unpaid.
- This will take you to the Edit Scheduled Class/Event screen.
- Check the box next to Unpaid online signups.
- Click Save.