- Accelerate subscribers have full access to the MINDBODY software including the Advanced Marketing Dashboard.
- Pro subscribers are a software level below Accelerate. They have many of the same features with some exclusions.
- Tiered Software Packages are software packages sold prior to January 1, 2015 with pricing based on the number of professionals at a business.
The Third-Party Payer feature allows you to bill a third party (e.g., an employer, an insurance company, etc.) for your client’s services. But what happens if the third party rejects the charge?
If a third party rejects the payment request, you can easily reverse the charge and apply it to the client’s account. Here's how:
- Look up a client that has charged something to a third-party payer.
- Click Account Details.
- In the Third Party Payments section, locate the purchase that has been rejected.
- Click Deny third party payment.
- The total amount of the original charge will appear in the “Amount to deny” field by default, but you can edit this amount if the third-party has rejected only part of the charge. Whatever amount appears here will be charged back to the individual client.
- Click Deny Payment to reverse the charges.