This article will show you how to find clients who have been deactivated and then explain how to reactivate them.
- Click in the Search for or jump to a client box, and select the Advanced Client Lookup option.
- Click on the word Filters in the upper left of the page.
- Locate the Client Info section, and use the drop-down to change Active Clients to Inactive Clients.
- Click Search.
- After you have found your deactivated client,
- Go to the inactive client's profile.
- On the right side of the profile, click on the 'Activate' button.
- Click Save.
- To find out who hasn't been to your business for a while, run the No Return report.
- Did you know you can automatically inactivate clients who haven't been active for a certain period of time? Find out more here.