You may find you need to change the activation date while making the sale in the retail screen or make a change after the sale has already taken place. This article will assist you in learning how to edit a pricing option activation date.
- Edit pricing option activation date after sale has already been made
- Edit pricing option activation date in the retail point of sale.
You may want to give client more time to use a pricing option. You can edit the activation date through your client's Account Details page:
- Log in as the owner (or as someone with the permissions to edit pricing options).
- Look up the client.
- Click Account Details in the toolbar.
- Click on the Edit link to the right of the client's pricing option.
- Check to be sure the Active box is checked.
- Under Activation Date, enter a new a new date that you want the pricing option to be available for use, whether that is in the past or future. You can click on the caladner icon to do this. * Note: If there is no Activation Date present, this means that the pricing option was created to activate on the date of the client's first visit.
- Click Save.
Please Note: If the pricing option is set ot activate "On the date of the client's first visit after purchasing the pricing option," there will no be an option to edit the Activation Date. If this is the case, the client's class visits using this pricing option will need to be made "unpaid" temporarily. The client can then be registered for class on the desired Activation Date, and this will then be the new activation date.
For appointments: The client's appointments that are already paid for using this pricing option will need to be early cancelled first. You can then check out (or apply payment) to the appointment on the date that you want the pricing option to activate on. Afterward, re-book the appointment that were early cancelled.
Before that sale of service has been completed you have the ability to change what the activation date will be in the Retail Point of Sale screen:
- Bring up client in the Retail Point of sale to whom you are selling the service.
- Select Service under the Add Item section that you are selling to the client
- Once service and item is selected you will see "Activation" along with date. You can enter a new date that you want the pricing option to be available for use, past or future. Then continue to add item and complete the sale.
- How do I adjust a pricing option that activates on the date of client's first visit, to cover a visit before its activation date?