If you use our Sales Team Management feature, then you might be interested in using the Prospects report, which displays and filters prospects in different stages (e.g., Not Interested, Mildly Interested, Very Interested). The report can also filter prospects according to their contact log types, should they have any contact logs saved.
Note: Once the report generates, any contact logs with follow-ups due appear in red. Results also include how many days it has been since a new contact log has been created. This helps you make sure that your sales team is keeping up with contacting the prospects, assuming that your sales team leaves a contact log every time that they contact a prospect.
Hit the Reports tab and choose Sales from the tabs on the left. To narrow the list, select Administrative from the filters, and then click Prospects to open the report. You can always use the search bar at the top right to search for Prospects by name, and if it’s a report you use often, then consider making it one of your favorites.
- Prospect stage: The prospect stage(s) that the report will display.
- Contact logs created between __ and __: The date range that the report will consider when it generates results.
- Contact log type: The contact log type that the report will display.
- Only return prospects with follow-ups due: Check this box to restrict the report's results to only Prospects with contact log follow-ups due.
- Include prospects with no contact logs: Check this box and the report will return prospects that you haven't entered any contact logs for yet. It helps track down prospects that 1) wouldn't show up on the report otherwise, and 2) probably should be contacted more than they have been, especially if a lack of contact logs implies a lack of contact.
- Sort by: Choose Prospect Stage, First Name, Last Name, Days Since Last Contact Log, or Follow-up Date.
- Tagged clients only: If you tagged a list of clients in the system, checking this option shows data only for those clients who are on the tagged list. Learn more about tagging.
- Generate: This button makes the report magically appear on the page.
To view and run this report, the following permission must be enabled for you or your staff's login group:
- Sales/Sales by Category/Sales by Services
To grant or restrict access to this report, just hit the Home tab and select Staff from the submenu. Choose Tools at the top right and click on Staff Permissions.
- Select a permission group from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Report Permissions.
- Check or uncheck the box for the Sales/Sales by Category/Sales by Services permission.
- Click Update.