IMPORTANT NOTE: This report is step two in a two-step process of analyzing revenue from your pricing options. The first step is to close out a data set using the Average Revenue Analysis report.
This report gives a thorough revenue analysis of all pricing options sold that meet the following two requirements:
- The pricing option has been sold in the past 12 months.
- The pricing option has expired or has been entirely used.
Average revenue per visit is calculated using this logic:
- Your client has a 10-class pass that he or she purchased for $100.
- If this client used all 10 classes, then the average revenue per visit for each of those classes would be $10.
- If this client only uses five of the classes before the pricing option expires, then the average revenue per visit for each of those classes would be $20.
1. Close out date by using the Average Revenue Analysis report.
2. Open the Revenue by Class report: Hit the Reports tab and choose Sales from the tabs on the left. To narrow the list, select Sale Analysis from the filters, and then click Revenue by Class to open the report. You can always use the search bar at the top right to search for Revenue by Class by name, and if it’s a report you use often, then consider making it one of your favorites.
3. The date at the top of the screen next to the words, "Revenue Contribution based on Average Revenue Analysis as of:" shows you the last time data was closed on the Average Revenue Analysis report.
4. Click Generate.
To view and run this report, the following permission must be enabled for you or your staff's login group:
- Analysis Reports
To grant or restrict access to this report, just hit the Home tab and select Staff from the submenu. Choose Tools at the top right and click on Staff Permissions.
- Select a permission group from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Report Permissions.
- Check or uncheck the box for the Analysis Reports permission.
- Click Update.