The Contract Sales report generates high-level information about contract payment type, the type of contract that was sold (non-recurring payments, recurring payments, and deposits), and contract sales by service category.
Note: Contract sales will not appear on this report until the first payment is made. This occurs when the Pay Now option is unticked during checkout and a contract is scheduled to begin at a later date.
Hit the Reports tab and choose Sales from the tabs on the left. To narrow the list, select General Sales from the filters, and then click Contract Sales to open the report. You can always use the search bar at the top right to search for Contract Sales by name, and if it’s a report you use often, then consider making it one of your favorites.
- Start date: This report searches through a range of dates. The start date is the beginning of the date range that you're about to search.
- End date: This report searches through a range of dates. The end date is the end of the date range that you're about to search.
- Locations: You can have the report look only at one location, or at all locations at once.
- Tagged Clients Only: Check this box to run the report for only clients that have been tagged. Learn more about tagging clients.
- Generate: This magic button makes the report appear.
To view and run this report, the following permission must be enabled for you or your staff's login group:
- Sales/Sales by Category/Sales by Services
To grant or restrict access to this report, just hit the Home tab and select Staff from the submenu. Choose Tools at the top right, and click on Staff Permissions.
- Select a permission group from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Report Permissions.
- Check or uncheck the box for the Sales/Sales by Category/Sales by Services permission.
- Click Update.