This report functions as a tool for managing products sold from your online store. To efficiently manage products, items can be marked with a status of pending (not sent, but ordered), shipped (on their way to the client), or back ordered. In the search filter at the top of the Manage Online Orders report, you may narrow the report's results to display products with all or one specific item status.
Hit the Reports tab and choose Inventory from the tabs on the left. To narrow the list, select Management from the filters, and then click Manage Online Orders to open the report. You can always use the search bar at the top right to search for Manage Online Orders by name, and if it’s a report you use often, then consider making it one of your favorites.
- Report's filters
- To give a partial shipment its own shipping information
- Permissions that control access to this report
- Start Date: The beginning of the period that this report will display.
- End Date: The end of the period that this report will display.
- Show: This specifies which orders are displayed on the report, based upon the status of the item. Select All, Pending, Back Ordered, or Fulfilled from the dropdown list.
- Order Date: This is where you may specify whether you'd like to view the report in ascending or descending order, by date.
In the event that some items belonging to a single order need to be back ordered, and the order must be broken into multiple shipments, you can give each shipment its own tracking number and ship date.
- Click the Reports tab, choose Inventory, and click on Manage Online Orders to open the report.
- Run the report to include an order with multiple items.
- Click on the order's Print Packing Slip / Update Order button.
- Adjust the status dropdown boxes for items on the packing slip. Click Update Order.
To view and run this report, the following permission must be enabled for you or your staff's login group:
- Online Store Reports
To grant or restrict access to this report, just hit the Home tab and select Staff from the submenu. Choose Tools at the top right and click on Staff Permissions.
- Select a permission group from the dropdown menu.
- Click on Report Permissions to display the list of permissions.
- Check or uncheck the box for the Online Store Reports permission.
- Click Update.
Want to watch the tutorial? Click to view it here.