Hit the Reports tab and choose Inventory from the tabs on the left. To narrow the list, select Sales from the filters, and then click Sales by Supplier to open the report. You can always use the search bar at the top right to search for Sales by Supplier by name, and if it’s a report you use often, then consider making it one of your favorites.
- Start Date: You run this report for a range of days. The report will only consider sales having occurred within this date range. This is the start date for the range of days.
- End Date: You run this report for a range of days. The report will only consider sales having occurred within this date range. This is the end date for the range of days.
- Location: You can run the report for a specific location only, or for all locations at once.
- Supplier: You can run the report for a specific supplier only, or for all suppliers at once.
Once the report is generated, the following results will display, grouped by supplier:
- Product name
- Retail price
- Retail Value
- Total Paid
- Cash Equivalent
- Non-cash Equivalent
Note: A subtotal of the last five items for each supplier is provided in the report's results, as well as a grand total for all suppliers.
To view and run this report, the following permission must be enabled for you or your staff's login group:
- Sales by Supplier/Sales by Product
To grant or restrict access to this report, just hit the Home tab and select Staff from the submenu. Choose Tools at the top right and click on Staff Permissions.
- Select a permission group from the dropdown menu.
- Click on Report Permissions.
- Check or uncheck the box for the Sales by Supplier/Sales by Product permission.
- Click Update.
Click here to learn about report icons.