This report gives you information about who has redeemed and earned points using your Client Rewards feature, along with how many points are left outstanding. The Rewards report can display results by date, client, or how the points were earned (e.g., class booking, referral).
Hit the Reports tab and choose Sales from the tabs on the left. To narrow the list, select Administrative from the filters, and then click Rewards to open the report. You can always use the search bar at the top right to search for Rewards by name, and if it’s a report you use often, then consider making it one of your favorites.
- Start Date: The beginning of the period that this report will display.
- End Date: The end of the period that this report will display.
- Tagged Clients Only: if you tagged a list of clients in the system, checking Tagged Clients Only shows only sales of those clients who are on the tagged list.
- Show Reward Summary: Click this button to display the reward points your clients have earned and spent, overall, for the date range entered, and also for the year-to-date. In the summary view, rewards are displayed by client.
- Show Reward Detail: Click this button to display the reward points your clients have earned broken down by each transaction. Use the Sort By menu to view the report by date, by client, or by source.
- Sort By: If you have selected to view the report in detail, choose Date, Client, or Source.
- Generate: This button makes the report magically appear on the page.
To view and run this report, the following permission must be enabled for you or your staff's login group:
- Sales/Sales by Category/Sales by Services
To grant or restrict access to this report, just hit the Home tab and select Staff from the submenu. Choose Tools at the top right and click on Staff Permissions.
- Select permission group from the dropdown menu.
- Click on Report Permissions.
- Check or uncheck the "Sales/Sales by Category/Sales by Services" permission.
- Click Update.
Click here to learn about report icons and date filters.