- Report's location
- Report's filters
- Understanding the report's results
- Permissions that contorl access to this report
- Go to the the Reports tab.
- Choose Clients from the tabs on the left.
- To narrow the list, select Marketing from the filters, and then click Big Spenders to open the report. You can always use the search bar at the top right to search for Big Spenders by name, and if it’s a report you use often, then consider making it one of your favorites.
- Start Date: You run this report for a range of days. The report lists the biggest spenders within that range. This is the start date for the range of days.
- End Date: This is the end date for the range of days.
- Detail/Summary: There are two views for this report. The detailed view displays a separate line for each day's purchase for every Big Spender. The summary view of this report summarizes each Big Spender's purchases into one line.
- Top: For the date range given, the report can list your top 100 spenders, 200 spenders, or whatever number of big spenders you want to see.
- Services Only/Products Only/Products and Services: The report analyzes all sales made through your MINDBODY system. You can tailor the report to show everything, or just products that you sold, or just services that you sold.
- Who spent more than: If you want, you can have the report leave out clients that have spent less than the amount you specify here. So, if you put $50 here, the report won't show any Big Spenders that have spent $50 or less at your studio.
- Studio: You can run this report for different locations. And yes, Online Store and your physical address are considered two different locations.
- All Clients/With First Sales During/With First Sales Before: If you adjust these filters, then you can have the report just show clients that made their first sale before the start date you entered above. Or, you can have the report show clients that made their first purchase between the start and end Date you specified above. Your third option, of course, is to show All Clients regardless of their first purchase date.
- Accrual Basis/Cash Basis: You can run this report in accrual basis or cash basis. This choice affects at what point in time sales made on credit are considered sales. Click here for more information.
- Tagged Clients Only: To learn about tagging, click here.
- Generate: This button makes the report magically appear on the page.
When you generate this report, a list of your biggest spenders, from greatest to least, will populate. Below is an explanation of each column.
- Client: This is the name of the big spender.
- Services Quantity: This is the number of pricing options (series) that the big spender purchased.
- Service Total (summary view): This is the accumulated price the big spender paid for services in the filter's date range.
- Service Total (detailed view): This is the per-day price the big spender paid for services in the filter's date range.
- Products Quantity: This is the number of products that the big spender purchased.
- Product Total (summary view): This is the accumulated price that the big spender paid for products in the filter's date range.
- Product Total (detailed view): This is the per-day amount that the big spender paid for products in the filter's date range.
- Total Quantity: This is a total combination of products and services that the big spender purchased within your filter's search ranges.
- Sales Total: This is the total spending amount your big spender did within the start and end dates.
- Percent (%): This column displays the percentage of revenue that was generated by each big spender.
- Total: Total sales made during the date range. Note: Numbers can appear different than the Total Revenue based on who is listed in the report, meaning the report ignores the "Top 100" filtered from the data at the top.
- Total Revenue: The total dollar amount of revenue from products and services are separated at the bottom of the report. Note: Numbers can appear different from the Total amount of sales based on the data reported by the "Top 100" filter at the top.
- Percent (%) of Total Revenue: These percentages at the bottom of the report explain how much revenue came from products and how much came from services.
To view and run this report, the following permission must be enabled for you or your staff's login group:
- Sales/Sales by Category/Sales by Services Sold
To grant or restrict access to this report:
- Go to the Home tab and select Staff from the submenu.
- Choose Tools at the top right and click on Staff Permissions.
- Select a permission group from the dropdown menu.
- Click on Report Permissions.
- Check or uncheck the "Sales/Sales by Category/Sales by Services Sold" permission.
- Click Update.