This report lists every appointment, enrollment, or class that has been cancelled by your staff or clients. The beauty of this report is that it doesn't just allow you to see what's been canceled, it allows you to restore the booking if you didn't mean to cancel the reservation. It's like using the Undo key on a computer.
- If you're wondering which staff member made the cancellation, this report will list who cancelled the booking.
- This report returns a maximum of 1000 results. If you see the following statement "Not all results have been listed. Please refine your search criteria", use the report's filters to obtain all of your data.
- Available for Pro, Accelerate, and Ultimate subscribers.
- Go to the Reports tab and choose Clients from the tabs on the left.
- To narrow the list, select Visits & Retention from the filters, and then click Cancellations to open the report.
- You can always use the search bar at the top right to search for Cancellations by name, and if it’s a report you use often, then consider making it one of your favorites.
- Start Date: This report is generated for a range of days. This date will be the start of the range.
- End Date: This date will be the end of the date range.
- Studios: If you have more than one location, this report can be generated for all locations or just one location.
- All Teachers: This is the staff member that the original appointment, class, or enrollment was scheduled with.
- All: Shows all types of cancellations (late and early cancellations).
- All Late Cancels: the booking was cancelled, but the client still had to pay for it).
- All Early Cancels: the booking was cancelled, but the client did not have to pay for it.
- View All: Use this filter to show which cancellations were made in Consumer Mode versus Business Mode. This may be useful in giving insight into how well your cancellation policy is working.
- Restore: Use this filter to show which cancellations were group cancellations, and which cancellations were individual, meaning each client was cancelled one-by-one.
- Sort By: You can make the report list the cancellations by the original appointment date or the date on which the cancellation was made.
- Client's All: The report will list every client that meets the filter criteria above.
- Client Selected: The report will only show one client's cancellations. And it will only show that one client's cancellations within the filter criteria you specified.
To view and run this report, the Schedule at a Glance permission and one or both of the following permissions must be enabled for you or your staff's login group:
- Cancellations - Only allow staff to view their own cancellations
To grant or restrict access to this report, just hit the Home tab and select Staff from the submenu. Choose Tools at the top right and click on Staff Permissions.
- Select a permission group from the dropdown menu.
- Click on Report Permissions.
- Check or uncheck the "Cancellations" or "Cancellations - Only allow staff to view their own cancellations" permissions.
- Click Update.
- Click here to learn about report icons.
- Mass cancelling clients from classes, enrollments, and appointments