This report was designed to work with a third party company called Retention Management. They specialize in helping businesses understand their attrition rates and how to improve client retention. This report specifically generates the data needed by Retention Management to consult you. Click here to learn more about the services provided by Retention Management.
Please note that this report generates data for clients with memberships only. You must use Memberships in order to use this report.
Hit the Reports tab and choose Clients from the tabs on the left. To narrow the list, select Visits & Retention from the filters, and then click Retention Management to open the report. You can always use the search bar at the top right to search for Retention Management by name, and if it’s a report you use often, then consider making it one of your favorites.
- Open the report.
- Adjust the filters as necessary.
- Click on the Generate button.
- Click on the Export to Excel Icon.
- Save the Excel document somewhere on your computer.
- Email the Excel document to the email address provided to you by Retention Management (read the note at the top of the screen).
To view and run this report, one of the following permissions must be enabled for you or your staff's login group:
- Retention Management
To grant or restrict access to this report, just hit the Home tab and select Staff from the submenu. Choose Tools at the top right and click on Staff Permissions.
- Select a permission group from the dropdown menu.
- Click on Report Permissions.
- Check or uncheck the "Marketing" and "Retention Management" permissions.
- Click Update.
Click here to learn about report icons.
Powered by QuestionPro