Enrollments are also known as events, or workshops. If you set your enrollments up to use payment plans, this report tells you how much each client has paid and how much more paying they need to do before their balance for the enrollment is paid off.
If you don't use payment plans for your enrollments, this report won't do much for you.
- Report's location
- Running the report
- Understanding the report's results
- Permissions that control access to this report
Hit the Reports tab and choose Clients from the tabs on the left. To narrow the list, select Client Accounts from the filters, and then click Event Payments to open the report. You can always use the search bar at the top right to search for Event Payments by name, and if it’s a report you use often, then consider making it one of your favorites.
Generating this report is fairly self explanatory. You expand the Start and End dates so that payments clients have made toward their enrollment debt fall within the two dates. If nothing appears after you click the Show Payments button, open up the dates more.
You can change the Workshops filter to show a Summary view, listing every enrollment and a total number of payments for each one. Or, you can use the Workshop filter to pick an enrollment in particular, and see the payments just for that enrollment.
Once the filters are set up to your liking, click on Show Payments to see the report.
Enrollment Filter Set to Summary:
- Instructor: The staff member scheduled to lead the enrollment.
- Location: If you have multiple locations, this shows what location has scheduled the enrollment.
- Total Clients: This is the total amount of clients that have made payments for this enrollment based on the Start and End dates you entered.
- Total Fees: This is the total price of the pricing option the clients needed to buy to take the enrollment. The number here is only an accumulated price for the clients that appear for the Start and End dates that you choose.
- Total Received: For the clients that the Start and End dates captured, this shows the total amount of money you have received thus far for the enrollment.
- Total Balance: For payments that fell within the Start and End dates, this is the total balance that your clients still owe for the enrollment.
Enrollment Filter Set to a Specific Enrollment
- Event/Enrollment Fees: When they bought the pricing option for this enrollment, this is how much the pricing option cost.
- Event/Enrollment Payments: This is how much money they've put towards paying off their balance for the enrollment.
- Event/Enrollment Balances: This is how much they still owe you for the enrollment.
To view and run this report, the following permission must be enabled for you or your staff's login group:
- Event Invoices
To grant or restrict access to this report, just hit the Home tab and select Staff from the submenu. Choose Tools at the top right and click on Staff Permissions.
- Select a permission group from the dropdown menu.
- Click on Report Permissions.
- Check or uncheck the Event Invoices permission.
- Click Update.
To learn more about payment plans, then click here.
Click here to learn about report icons.