Who was in, and when? If you run a club or gym, these are really important questions. You often need to track down which members came into your facility and at exactly what time—the Client Arrivals report gives you quick access to this information.
- If you use Arrivals, then you can use the Client Arrivals report to keep track of the volume of clients entering your business, and when.
- This report will help you understand your business better to then further assist you refine your current pricing options. For more information on pricing options and memberships, click here.
- The report also includes options for exporting the report to PDF, tagging and untagging clients, and exporting to Constant Contact.
- The Client Arrivals Report does not track unpaid arrivals.
- Click the Reports tab and choose Clients from the tabs on the left.
- To narrow the list, select Visits & Retention from the filters, and then click Client Arrivals to open the report.
- You can always use the search bar at the top right to search for Client Arrivals by name, and if it’s a report you use often, then consider making it one of your favorites.
- Start and End Dates: This report considers a range of dates. In these fields you can adjust the date range.
- Quick Dates: To manually change the report's start and end date, you can type the date(s) in, or click on "Quick Dates" to choose from Calendar Months, To Date, and Rolling Averages.
- Tagged Clients Only: If you tagged a list of clients in the system, then checking Tagged Clients Only shows only sales of those clients who are on the tagged list. Click here to learn more about tagging.
- Location: Run the report for a specific location, or for all locations at once. By default, the report is set to All Locations.
- View: You can view your report in a Summary or Detail view to help you identify more information about the visitors coming to your business.
- Go!: This will make the report appear based on the filters that you set.
- Print This Report: This will open your computer's print menu so that you can print the report.
- Export to Excel: This will generate a spreadsheet containing the report's data in Microsoft Excel. To learn about exporting reports to Excel, click here.
- Export to PDF: This will format the report’s results into a PDF file that can be saved to your computer. Printing directly from a PDF may solve formatting issues that arise when trying to print reports directly from an internet browser.
- Save This Report: Click here to learn about using the Save This Report feature.
- Tag Add: Adds the list of clients displayed to the list of clients you have tagged in the past. Click here to learn about tagging clients.
- Tag New: This deletes the old list of tagged clients (it doesn't actually delete the clients, just the list), then it adds everyone displayed to a new list of tagged clients. It's the closest thing we have to starting with a new list of tagged clients. Click here to learn about tagging clients.
- Untag clients: This will remove any clients generated by the report from the tagged list. Click here to learn about tagging clients.
- Constant Contact: You can use this feature to convert the report’s results into a new contact list in Constant Contact. Simply click the Constant Contact icon, give the contact list a unique name, and click Export. You can find this newly created list in your Constant Contact account.
You will see the following results:
- Date: Date of the arrival
- Time Frame: The timeframe, in hour increments, of the arrival
- Client: Client name with a hyper link to client profile
- Check-in Time: The hour and minute your client arrived
- Pricing Option: The pricing option used to pay for the arrival
- Class Description: Class service category set up for the arrival
- Location: Business location of the arrival
Once the report is generated it will display a chart defined by a column for the dates on which client arrivals took place and a row for the times of day at which arrivals occurred. Each hour's total is displayed in the Hour Total Row at the bottom of the report; each day's total in the Day Total Column on the far right.
How do I run the report to view client names and check-in times?
Select Detail in the Options section, and your results will include the date, day of week, and time frame of the check-in, followed by the client name. Additional columns in the Detail view of this report include: the exact check-in time (to the very minute!), the name and description of the pricing option used, and the location where the client checked in from.
For quick access, the client names link directly to client profiles.
To view and run this report, the following permission must be enabled for your login group:
- Analysis Reports
To grant or restrict access to this report, just hit the Home tab and select Staff from the submenu. Choose Tools at the top right and click on Staff Permissions.
- Select a permission group from the dropdown menu.
- Click on Report Permissions.
- Check or uncheck the Analysis Reports permission.
- Click Update.