Use the Referrers report to track client referrals generated by your existing clients and to view "Referred by" relationships in your MINDBODY site. Run the report in conjunction with a promotion to reward your best referrers, or simply to determine which of your clients are bringing in the most business. On the detail view of the report, the Total Sales column displays the number of sales each referrer is responsible for. Click on the hyperlinked sale number to be redirected to the Sales by Category report with all related clients instantly tagged. These numbers help you understand how much revenue your biggest promoters are bringing in.
Report's location: Hit the Reports tab and choose Clients from the tabs on the left. To narrow the list, select Marketing from the filters, and then click Referrers to open the report. You can always use the search bar at the top right to search for Referrers by name, and if it’s a report you use often, then consider making it one of your favorites.
- Start and End Date: This report considers referrals having occurred within a range of days. Here you can adjust the date range.
- Location: You can run the report for one specific location, or for all location at once.
- Use Close Date instead of Creation Date: Check this box to have the client profile Close Dates considered for the date range, as opposed to client profile Creation Dates.
- View: Select to view the report in Summary View or Detail View; Summary will display referrers, while Detail will display referrers as well as referred clients. By default the report is generated in Summary View.
- Tagged Clients Only: If you tagged a list of clients in the System, then checking Tagged Clients Only shows only sales of those clients who are on the tagged list. Click here to learn more about tagging.
In summary view, the generated report will display the following:
- Name of each referrer: links to the referrer's profile
- Number of referrals that he or she is responsible for
In detail view, the generated report will display the following, sorted by referrer:
- Name of each referred client: links to his or her profile
- Number of sales generated by each referred client: links to Sales by Category report generated with the specific referred client tagged only (to display just the sales that he or she is responsible for).
At the bottom of the report is a figure for the total number of sales generated by clients referred by other clients, which links to the Sales by Category report generated with the referred clients from the Referrers report tagged only.
To view and run this report, the following permission must be enabled for you or your staff's login group:
- Marketing Reports
To grant or restrict access to this report, just hit the Home tab and select Staff from the submenu. Choose Tools at the top right and click on Staff Permissions.
- Select a permission group from the dropdown menu.
- Click on Report Permissions.
- Check or uncheck the Marketing Reports permission.
- Click Update.
Click here to learn about report icons and date filters.