Follow up with clients that miss their scheduled visits by running the No Shows report. You can run the report to gather your clients' contact information to easily get in touch and get them back on your schedule.
There are no required settings that need to be addressed.
But, the appointment must meet the following criteria to be considered a no show and appear on the reports as a no show appointment:
- The appointment time needs to have passed.
- The appointment cannot be checked out.
- The appointment cannot be marked as arrived.
- The appointment cannot be marked as confirmed.
However, you can apply the payment to the appointment if you require that no show appointments be paid for and have it still be considered a not show. In other words, if a client does not show of for his or her appointment, and the Apply Payment Button is not used to charge the client for his or her late cancel, then the client will not appear on this report.
The appointment will not give an indication on the appointment schedule that it has been labeled as a no show but if you run the No Show report or look at the client's Visits it will be shown as such there.
Report's location: Hit the Reports tab and choose Clients from the tabs on the left. To narrow the list, select Visits & Retention from the filters, and then click No Shows to open the report. You can always use the search bar at the top right to search for No Shows by name, and if it’s a report you use often, then consider making it one of your favorites.
- Find: Choose No Shows, Late Cancels, No Shows OR Late Cancels, or No Shows - NOT Late Cancelled.
- Start Date and End Date: This report is run for a range of dates. The report only considers No Shows having occurred within those dates. Set the beginning and the end of the date range here.
- Location: You can run the report for a specific location only, or for all locations at once.
- Teacher: You can run the report to display only a specific teacher's No Shows, or all teachers at once. Note: If you do not see a staff member you're looking for in this list, then they didn't have any applicable visits during the date range you have chosen. Generate the report, then adjust the filters to see if they come up.
- Sort By: Choose from the dropdown menu to sort the report's results by client name or by the number of No Shows/Late Cancels.
- Tagged Clients Only: To learn about tagging, click here.
- Client Name: click to be linked to his or her Profile Screen
- Client ID
- Date Range
- Number of No Shows (Classes only)
- Home Phone
- Work Phone
- Mobile Phone
- Email Address
To view and run this report, the following permission must be enabled for you or your staff's login group:
- Analysis Reports
To grant or restrict access to this report, just hit the Home tab and select Staff from the submenu. Choose Tools at the top right and click on Staff Permissions.
- Select a permission group from the dropdown menu.
- Click on Report Permissions.
- Check or uncheck the Analysis Reports permission.
- Click Update.