The No Return report will show you all the people that haven't been to your studio for a while.
Based on the filters you've set, the report will generate a list of clients who visited your business between those two dates but hasn't been back since.
Many businesses use this report to re-attract clients that have stopped using their services. Or, you can use it to find out if a promotional pricing option worked, meaning that you used a promotion to convert prospects into regular clients.
The following statistics are displayed at the bottom of the report:
- The total number of "No Return" clients that are listed in the report's results.
- The total number of clients who visited in the report's date range.
- The retention rate, based on the two figures above.
- No return report location
- How to use this report
- Using the Pricing Option filter
- Permissions that control access to this report
- Go to Reports > Clients > Visits & Retention.
- Click No Return to open the report. NOTE: You can always use the search bar at the top right to search for No Return by name, and if it’s a report you use often, then consider making it one of your favorites.
- List clients who paid for visits with: This first drop-down menu shows a list of pricing options/series you have created and sold to clients. You can generate the report to see "All Series" (i.e., all pricing options), or select the from the list.
- Note: This is handy if you want to see if a particular promotional pricing option you sold, and encourage this group of clients to return to your services.
- Export to Excel: This will generate a spreadsheet containing the report's data in Microsoft Excel. To learn about exporting reports to Excel, click here.
- Tag Add: This adds the list of clients displayed to the list of clients you have tagged in the past. Click here to learn about tagging clients.
- Tag New: This deletes the old list of tagged clients (it doesn't actually delete the clients, just the list), then it adds everyone displayed to a new list of tagged clients. It's the closest thing we have to starting with a new list of tagged clients. Click here to learn about tagging clients.
- Save This Report: Click here to learn about using the Save This Report feature.
- Print This Report: This will open your computer's print menu so that you can print the report
Using the drop-down filter labeled "All Series," will display all active pricing options (series) that you have sold to clients.
- The great thing about this filter is that you can search a specific group of clients who purchased one particular pricing option, but then never returned to your business.
Here is a real life example that may apply to you:
I own a yoga studio. One of my new marketing efforts was focused on creating an intro offer for brand new clients to get 30 days for $30. I would like to check how many people purchased this intro offer pricing option and then didn't ever come back to my business.
To accomplish this, I will:
- Use the drop-down and select my Intro Offer for New Clients Only.
- Set the date parameters for two months ago when I started selling the offer.
- In the results, I can then see who has not returned since their intro offer has expired.
To view and run this report, the following permission must be enabled for you or your staff's login group:
- Marketing Reports
To grant or restrict access to this report, just hit the Home tab and select Staff from the submenu. Choose Tools at the top right and click on Staff Permissions.
- Select a permission group from the dropdown menu.
- Click on Report Permissions.
- Check or uncheck the Marketing Reports permission.
- Click Update.
- Click here to learn about report icons.
- This report is a simpler version of the Last Visit report.
- MINDBODY University & Education
- Learn more about using the report to help you locate clients that have not returned to your business, and more.