The Class Tests report displays test results for all clients that have taken a class test within your MINDBODY site. The report can filter for class tests related to specific service categories (programs) or class types.
Report's location: Hit the Reports tab and choose Clients from the tabs on the left. To narrow the list, select Visits & Retention from the filters, and then click Class Tests to open the report. You can always use the search bar at the top right to search for Class Tests by name, and if it’s a report you use often, then consider making it one of your favorites. Note: Use Class Testing must be enabled under Class & Event Options to see the report listed.
- Start Date: You run this report for a range of days. This is the start date for the range of days.
- End Date: This is the end date for the range of days.
- Service Category: You can run this report for a specific service category or for all service categories at once. By default the report is set to All Service Categories.
- Class Type: You can also run the report for a specific class type or for all class types at once. By default the report is set to All Class Types.
- Sort by: Choose from the dropdown menu to sort the report by Class Date, Client Last Name, Client Age, or Class Name.
- Tagged Clients Only: Check this box to include only tagged clients in the report's results. Click here to read about tagging.
Once you click Generate, the Class Tests report will return the following:
- Client first name
- Client last name
- Client age
- Class name
- Test questions
- Test answers
Click here to learn about report icons.