Use the Clients per Teacher report to see how many visits your teachers have had during a specific time period. Furthermore, if you need to generate a contact list (including phone numbers and email addresses) of the clients seen by a specific teacher, then you can run the report in a more detailed view, tailored to display information for an individual teacher only. The Clients per Teacher report can also be used as a great marketing tool to followup with clients having just visited your business.
Report's location: Hit the Reports tab and choose Clients from the tabs on the left. To narrow the list, select Client Accounts from the filters, and then click Clients per Teacher to open the report. You can always use the search bar at the top right to search for Clients per Teacher by name, and if it’s a report you use often, then consider making it one of your favorites.
- Start and End Dates: This report considers a range of dates. Adjust the date range using these fields.
- Location: Run the report for a specific location, or for all locations at once. By default, the report is set to All Locations.
- View: Choose "All Teachers - Summary" to run the report for a summary of all teachers, or select a specific teacher from the dropdown menu to view more detailed information on his or her client visits.
- Tagged Clients Only: If you have tagged a list of clients, then checking Tagged Clients Only shows only sales of those clients who are on the tagged in the list. Click here to learn more about tagging.
In "All Teachers - Summary" View the generated report will display:
- Teacher: column listing ever teacher's name
- Attendance: column listing a figure for the number of client visits each teacher has received
- Progress bar (for each teacher) indicating the percentage of total visits at your business that he or she is responsible for
Total attendance, the sum of all client visits for every teacher within the date range, is displayed at the bottom of the report.
In each teacher's detail view the generated report will display:
- # Visits: the total number of visits each unique client made to your business, associated with the specific teacher that you have chosen run the report for
- Client: the name of each unique client visiting your business, links to his or her profile
- City: the city in which the client resides, as defined in his or her profile
- State: the state in which the client resides, as defined in his or her profile
- Home Phone: the client's home phone number, as defined in his or her profile
- Email Address: the client's email address, as defined in his or her profile
Total attendance, the sum of all client visits for the specific teacher within the date range, is displayed at the bottom of the report.
To view and run this report, the following permission must be enabled for you or your staff's login group:
- Analysis Reports
- Schedule at a Glance / Attendance (Everyone's schedule)
To grant or restrict access to this report, just hit the Home tab and select Staff from the submenu. Choose Tools at the top right and click on Staff Permissions.
- Select permission group from the dropdown menu.
- Click on Report Permissions.
- Check or uncheck the Analysis Reports permission.
- Check or uncheck the Schedule at a Glance / Attendance (Everyone's schedule).
- Click Update.
Click here to learn about report icons and date filters.