This report allows for your MINDBODY payroll information to be exported into formats compatible with some third-party payroll companies. In order for data to be transferred from your MINDBODY system to an external payroll provider, the information must be displayed in a format specific to the external provider. To enable the Payroll Export report, a payroll provider must be chosen from the dropdown menu for Payroll Integration under the System Settings section on the General Setup & Options screen.
The Payroll Export Report is compatible with:
- Exact Payroll Services
- Enabling Payroll Export
- Report's location
- Report's filters
- Permissions that control access to this report
- Click on the Home tab in your site.
- Select Manager Tools from the submenu.
- Click on the Settings button, and choose General Setup & Options under General Settings.
- Expand the System Settings section.
- Find Payroll Integration, and select your payroll service from the dropdown menu to the right.
- Go to the Reports tab and choose Staff from the tabs on the left.
- To narrow the list, select Payroll from the filters, and then click Payroll Export Setup to open the report. You can always use the search bar at the top right to search for Payroll Export Setup by name, and if it’s a report you use often, then consider making it one of your favorites.
- View: Choose which staff members you want to run the report for from the multi-select box.
- Start Date: The beginning of the pay period that this report will display.
- End Date: The end of the pay period that this report will display.
Location: See results for all locations, or choose a specific location.
- Service Categories: Choose which Service Categories you want to display in the report's results.
- Include Teachers: Check this box to include staff who teach classes and enrollments in this report.
- Include Desk Staff: Check this box to include desk staff in the report.
- Include Assistant and Include Assistant 2: Check these boxes to include first and second assistants.
- Include Inactive: Check this box to include inactive staff in the report.
- Generate: This generates the report.
- XLS icon: This exports the report to a format compatible with your external payroll provider.
- Printer icon: Print this report.
To view and run this report, one of the following permissions must be enabled for you or your staff's login group:
- Payroll Report/Payroll Export/Tips/Assistant/Commission Reports (All Staff)
- Payroll Report/Payroll Export/Tips/Assistant/Commission Reports (Users can view their own only)
To grant or restrict access to this report, go to the Home tab and select Staff from the submenu. Choose Tools at the top right and click on Staff Permissions.
- Select a permission group from the dropdown menu.
- Click on Report Permissions.
- Check or uncheck the applicable permissions.
- Click Update.
Click here to learn about report icons.