- How to find this report
- Understanding the report's filters
- How to run this report
- Understanding the reports results
- Printing, Saving and Exporting the Results
- Permissions that control access to this report
- Go to the Reports tab and choose Staff from the tabs on the left.
- To narrow the list, select Payroll from the filters, and then click Tips to open the report. You can always use the search bar at the top right to search for Tips by name. Once you find this report, don't forget to tag it as a Favorite!
- Instructor: You may run the report by instructor to see how many tips each staff member made and for how much. Select "All staff members" or specify an individual from the dropdown box.
- Location: You can run the report for a specific location or for all locations at once.
- Start Date: The beginning of the period that the report will display.
- End Date: The end of the period that the report will display.
- Make Printer Friendly: Check this box to format the report so that it is compatible for printing. You'll need to select File>Print in order to print the report.
- Pay Type: Filter the report to show only employees or independent contractors in the report's results, or select "All Staff" from the dropdown list.
- Include Inactive Instructors: Check this box to have the report include staff members that have received tips even if they have been deactivated inside your MINDBODY system.
- Calendar Months: This is a quick date option to set the date range from the previous year (Y), Quarter (Q), Month (M), or Day (D) from the current month.
- To-Date: This filter sets the date range back a year (Y), wuarter (Q), month (M), or day (D) from the current date.
- Rolling Averages: This filter sets the date range back from the current date a specific number of days (365 days, 90, days, 30 days, or 7 days).
HOW TO RUN THIS REPORT
- Select and configure your filters to your needs.
- Click Generate.
- The Name of Staff Member will be listed in bold.
- Date is the day the tip was given and recorded.
- Client is the name of the client giving the tip.
- Tip Amount is how much money was given.
- Total is the total amount of tips that staff member received.
- Grand Total is the total amount of tips all staff received.
A. Reassign Recipient: If a tip was marked for a staff member by mistake and intended for another, this link allows tips to be reassigned to the correct staff member.
Click the icon next to the Generate button that corresponds to your desired result:
- Export to Excel
- Save the results in MINDBODY
To view and run this report, one of the following permissions must be enabled for you or your staff's login group:
- Payroll Report/Payroll Export/Tips/Assistant/Commission Reports (All Staff)
- Payroll Report/Payroll Export/Tips/Assistant/Commission Reports (Users can view their own only)
To grant or restrict access to this report, just hit the Home tab and select Staff from the submenu. Choose Tools at the top right and click on Staff Permissions.
- Select permission group from the dropdown menu.
- Click on Report Permissions.
- Check or uncheck the applicable permissions.
- Click Update.
- Click here to learn about report icons.