Use this report to safely manage some of your most sensitive data, including the contact information for all of your clients. The Staff Activity report allows you to see which staff members accessed sensitive reports, the time that the sensitive reports were accessed, the report's name, the staff member's IP address, and a "View" link that lets you see the report exactly as they saw it. Essentially, it's a tool to help you determine if a staff member exported your clients' information. Click the link, and you can see exactly what filters the staff member used to generate the report.
The following reports are tracked by the Staff Activity report:
- Select the Reports tab
- Choose Staff from the tabs on the left.
To narrow the list
- Select Productivity from the filters.
- Click Staff Activity to open the report.
You can always use the search bar at the top right to search for Staff Activity by name, and if it’s a report you use often then consider making it one of your favorites.
- Start Date: This report searches through a range of dates. The Start Date is the beginning of the date range that you're about to search.
- End Date: This report searches through a range of dates. The End Date is the end of the date range that you're about to search.
- Generate: This magic button makes the report appear.
To view and run this report, both of the following permissions must be enabled for you or your staff's login group:
- Entry Logs
- Staff Activity
To grant or restrict access to this report, just hit the Home tab and select Staff from the submenu. Choose Tools at the top right and click on Staff Permissions.
- Select a permission group from the dropdown menu.
- Click on Report Permissions.
- Check or uncheck the Entry Logs and Staff Activity permissions.
- Click Update.
Click here to learn about report icons and date filters.