This report displays tasks assigned to employees by the status of their completion. The Tasks report is permission controlled, meaning you must have permission to administer tasks in order to view the report.
- Report's location
- Report's filters
- Permissions that control access to this report
- How do I assign tasks to myself or another staff member?
Go to the Reports tab and choose Staff from the tabs on the left. To narrow the list, select Administrative from the filters, and then click Tasks to open the report. You can always use the search bar at the top right to search for Tasks by name, and if it’s a report you use often, then consider making it one of your favorites.
- Start Date: The beginning of the period that this report will display.
- End Date: The end of the period that this report will display.
- Employees: You can run the report by employee to see individual performance. Select All Employees or the staff member of your choice from the dropdown menu.
- Tasks: Use this dropdown menu specify whether you would like the report to run tasks completed, tasks not completed, or both.
- Generate: This button makes the report appear on the page.
To view and run this report, the following permission must be enabled for you or your staff's login group:
To grant or restrict access to this report, just hit the Home tab and select Staff from the submenu. Choose Tools at the top right and click on Staff Permissions.
- Select a permission group from the dropdown menu.
- Click on Report Permissions.
- Check or uncheck the Tasks permission.
- Click Update.
Learn about report icons and date filters.