The Entry Logs report recounts every login made into your software.
With this report you can:
- Generate login information made by owner, staff, and clients.
- Manage staff and client entry to get a better idea of how often users are logging into your MINDBODY site, and maintain a high level of security of your client’s information.
- See total results for staff logins, consumer logins, bookings, and purchases.
Important to note: This report logs sign-ins in the core software only. Any staff member signing in through MINDBODY Express™ will not show up on this report.
- Entry Logs report location
- How to generate the report
- Understanding the results
- Permissions that control access to this report
- Go to the Reports tab and choose Clients from the tabs on the left.
- To narrow the list, select Consumer Mode from the filters, and then click Entry Logs to open the report.
- You can always use the search bar at the top right to search for Entry Logs by name, and if it’s a report you use often, then consider making it one of your favorites.
- Start and End Dates: This report considers a range of days. In these fields you can adjust the date range.
- Quick Dates: To manually change the report's start and end date, you can type the date(s) in, or click on "Quick Dates" to choose from Calendar Months, To Date, and Rolling Averages.
You can narrow the report’s results by modifying the following fields:
- Show tagged clients only: If you tagged a list of clients in the system, then checking Tagged Clients Only shows only logins of those clients who are on the tagged list. Click here to learn more about tagging.
- Login Type: Filter by the type of login (i.e., staff or client) used to sign in into your site.
- Start and End Time: This report considers a time period. Here you can adjust the time period considered in the report's results.
- View: You can view your report in Detail view to see the details related to the logins.
- Go!: This will generate the report based on the filters that you set.
Print, Export, Save, & Tag Data
- Print This Report: This will open your computer's print menu so that you can print the report.
- Export to Excel: This will generate a spreadsheet containing the report's data in Microsoft Excel. To learn about exporting reports to Excel, click here.
- Export to PDF: This will format the report’s results into a PDF file that can be saved to your computer. Printing directly from a PDF may solve formatting issues that arise when trying to print reports directly from an internet browser.
- Save This Report: Click here to learn about using the Save This Report feature.
- Tag Add: This adds the list of clients displayed to the list of clients you have tagged in the past. Click here to learn about tagging clients.
- Tag New: This deletes the old list of tagged clients (it doesn't actually delete the clients, just the list), then it adds everyone displayed to a new list of tagged clients. It's the closest thing we have to starting with a new list of tagged clients. Click here to learn about tagging clients.
- Untag clients: This will remove any clients generated by the report from the tagged list. Click here to learn about tagging clients.
- Constant Contact: You can use this feature to convert the report’s results into a new contact list in Constant Contact. Simply click the Constant Contact icon, give the contact list a unique name, and click Export. You can find this newly created list in your Constant Contact account.
- Date: This is the login date.
- Login Time: This is the recorded time of the login.
- Login Type: This is the type of login (i.e., staff or client) used to log into your site.
- Name: The name of the staff member or client who logged into your site.
- Username: This is the username for the staff member or client who logged into your site.
- IP Address: The IP address associated with the staff member or client.
Things to know:
- IP addresses were added to the Entry Logs report on December 16th, 2015. Any logins before this date will not have an IP address.
- Staff Logins were added to the Entry Logs report on April 27, 2016. Any staff logins before this date will not be present in the results.
To view and run this report, the following staff Permissions must be enabled for you or your staff's login group:
- Entry Logs
To grant or restrict access to this report,
- Go to your Home tab, and select Staff from the submenu.
- Choose Tools at the top right, and click on Staff Permissions.
- Select a permission group from the dropdown menu.
- Click on Report Permissions.
- Check or uncheck the Entry Logs permission.
- Click Update.
- Setting up staff logins
- How do I create a login for a staff member?
- Staff Activity report
- Staff Permissions explained
- Click here to learn about report icons and date filters.