The Autopay CC Expirations report shows all autopays scheduled with credit cards having expired during the last month and those that will expire within the next month, by default. Running this report can prevent situations in which your clients may forget to update their credit card information in time for their autopays to be run successfully.
- This report can be accessed by Pro, Accelerate, and Ultimate subscribers.
- This report can be used in combination with the Contract/Autopay Credit Card Expiring Auto Email and the Credit Card Expiration Client Alert to keep both your staff and clients aware of the impending expiration.
- How to find this report
- Understanding the report's filters
- Permissions that control access to this report
- Go to the Reports tab and choose Payment Processing from the tabs on the left.
- To narrow the list, select Autopays from the filters then click Autopay CC Expirations to open the report. You can always use the search bar at the top right to search for Autopay CC Expirations by name, and if it’s a report you use often, then consider making it one of your favorites.
- Autopays Scheduled Between
- Start Date: The beginning of the period that this report will display.
- End Date: The end of the period that this report will display.
- Location: You can filter by multiple business locations or find sales from your online store. Choose a location from the dropdown list and click Generate. By default the report is set to All Locations.
- Include Autopays Charged at POS: By default, this box is checked. Unchecking the box forces the report to filter out autopays that were 1) scheduled, and 2) processed. This can help you track down expired credit cards from older autopays, not expiring credit cards from contracts that you just sold through the POS.
- Refresh: Clicking this button will refresh the report to display changes made to the filter settings.
To view and run this report, the following permission must be enabled for you or your staff's login group:
- Schedule/edit Autopays
To grant or restrict access to this report, just hit the Home tab and select Staff from the submenu. Choose Tools at the top right and click on Staff Permissions.
- Select a permission group from the dropdown menu.
- Click on Payment Processing Permissions
- Check box for the "Schedule/Edit autopays" permission. This will automatically click the boxes for "View Autopay Schedule and history" and "Add/edit Autopay schedules" under the 'Client Permissions' section.
- Click Update.