- The Autopay Expirations report shows all autopay schedules that ended in the last two months and those that will end in the next two months, by default.
- For example, if you sold a membership with recurring payments to Client A in January of 2014, then the last scheduled autopay associated with Client A's membership will display on the report as early as November 2014.
- You can choose to alter the date range returned by the Autopay Expirations report by changing the dates provided in the report's filter. As they both track expiring pricing option (series), this report is similar to the Pricing Option (Series) Expirations report.
- The Autopay Expirations report functions to display the dates on which the automatic transaction will actually run, and the Pricing Options Expirations report, with more specific filter capabilities, displays the final date of service purchased.
- If your business sells recurring pricing options, then you'll find the Autopay Expirations report most helpful as a client retention tool.
- Conversely, if your business sells non-recurring pricing option, then the Pricing Option Expirations report is better suited.
- If a client should auto-renew or add an additional contract to their account, they will then be removed from the report since they are no longer considered an "expiring"client.
- Reports Location
- Understanding the report's filters
- Understanding the reports results
- What does the "All Locations" filter do?
- Permissions that control access to this report
Hit the Reports tab and choose Payment Processing from the tabs on the left. To narrow the list, select Autopays from the filters then click Autopay Expirations to open the report. You can always use the search bar at the top right to search for Autopay Expirations by name, and if it’s a report you use often then consider making it one of your favorites.
- Last Scheduled Autopay Between
- Start Date: The beginning of the period that this report will display.
- End Date: The end of the period that this report will display.
- Location: You can filter by multiple business locations or find sales from your Online Store. Choose a location from the drop down list and click Generate. By default the report is set to All Locations.
- Show: You can filter the report to show:
- All Autopays: Shows all payments set up on a reoccurring basis that are about to expire
- Contract Autopays: All contracts: Shows clients who have contracts expiring within the date range. If a client has multiple contracts they will not show here when the older contract nears expiration, only the newer contract.
- Contract Autopays Per contract: Shows all contracts which are expiring.
- Non-Contract Autopays: Will show any manual autopays (not set up as a contract) that are about to expire.
- Tagged Clients Only: If you tagged a list of clients in the system, checking Tagged Clients Only shows only the sales made to those clients who are on the tagged list.
- Generate: This button makes the report magically appear on the page.
- Last Autopay: This column displays when the last scheduled autopay was processed.
- Client: The name of the client
- Amount: The total of all scheduled and run autopays on the clients account. For example, if a client had an autopay schedule that would charge the client $100 a month for 12 months, the "Amount" column would display $1200.
For clarification, by choosing the "All Locations" option in the report's filter, you are not asking the report to display results for any of your locations. You are actually telling the report to generate a list of clients with expiring autopays at all of the locations that they have autopay schedules on account. For example, if Emily has autopay schedules on account at three of your business' locations and you run the Autopay Expirations report with the filter set to "All Locations," then Emily would show up only under the condition that all three of her autopays were going to expire during the report's date range.
To view and run this report, the following permission must be enabled for you or your staff's login group:
- View AutoPay schedule and history
To grant or restrict access to this report, just hit the Home tab and select Staff from the submenu. Choose Tools at the top right and click on Staff Permissions.
- Select a permission group from the dropdown menu.
- Click on Client Permissions.
- Check or uncheck the box for the "View AutoPay schedule and history" permission.
- Click Update.
Click here to learn about report icons and date filters.