The Autopay Summary report is best used as a tool for forecasting your business's budget, though it may be used for any variety of accounting and administrative purposes. By default, the report displays a list of all autopays scheduled to run during the last two months and next two months. If you'd rather tailor the report to reflect a different date or range of dates, use the report's filters to further narrow the results. On the report, autopay transactions will be listed with one of the following five statuses:
- Scheduled (Not Submitted): Autopays that are on board to be run.
- Suspended (Not Submitted): Autopays that are associated with an account that is on hold.
- Successful (Submitted): Autopays that have been run, settled, and batched.
- Declined (Submitted): Autopays that did not go through.
- Pending: Payment has not yet settled.
NOTE: Totals for transactions on the Autopay Summary report do not include tax. Please see the Autopay Detail report in order to see calculated tax.
- Go to the Reports tab.
- Choose Payment Processing from the tabs on the left.
- To narrow the list, select Autopays from the filters, and then click Autopay Summary to open the report. You can always use the search bar at the top right to search for Autopay Summary by name, and if it’s a report you use often then consider making it one of your favorites.
- Start Date: The beginning of the period that this report will display.
- End Date: The end of the period that this report will display.
- Location: You can filter by multiple business locations or find sales from your Online Store. Choose a location from the dropdown list and click Generate. By default the report is set to All Locations.
- Payment Method: You can filter by payment method by selecting Credit or Account from the dropdown menu. By default the report is set to All Payment Methods.
- Type: You can filter by Service Category (Program) type by selecting a service category from the dropdown menu. By default the report is set to All.
- Tagged Clients Only: If you tagged a list of clients in the system, checking Tagged Clients Only shows only sales of those clients who are on the tagged list.
- Include Autopays Charged at POS: This checkbox helps to filter which autopays are displayed in the report's results. Uncheck this box and the report is forced to filter out autopays that were charged at the Retail screen, and only display autopays that were 1) scheduled, and 2) processed.
- Generate: This button makes the report magically appear on the page.
To view and run this report, the following permission must be enabled for you or your staff's login group:
- View AutoPay schedule and history
To grant or restrict access to this report, just hit the Home tab and select Staff from the submenu. Choose Tools at the top right and click on Staff Permissions.
- Select a permission group from the dropdown menu.
- Click on Client Permissions.
- Check or uncheck the box for the "View AutoPay schedule and history" permission.
- Click Update.
- Want to watch the tutorial? View it here!
- Click here to learn about report icons and date filters.
- Autopay Detail report
- Learn more about how to use this report to help you track your businesses recurring revenue, the number of AutoPay transactions, and calculate autopay sales as a % of your total revenue.