After generating a report in your MINDBODY system, you might want to print it. Printing reports (or anything else) directly from the Internet may cause your margins and colors to look really bad on paper. With its excessive use of color and wild margins, the Internet is not a print-friendly place.
So, we created two way to print reports
- Print Icon: You can print a report that shows exactly what was displayed on the screen.
- Export to Excel: You export the report to Microsoft Excel. You can then arrange the data any way that you want, and then print the report using Microsoft Excel.
Printing the reports using the MINDBODY Print Icon
- Log in to the MINDBODY system.
- Choose a report from the Reports menu.
- Generate the report of your choice.
- Click on the print icon, which will be located near the "Go" or "Generate" button, like this:
Note: If your printer prints only half of the report, or if data is missing, make sure that the Page Setup margins inside your Internet Browser are set to ".2" for the Left, Top, Right, and Bottom margins.
Printing the reports using Microsoft Excel
You will need to install Microsoft Excel on your computer for this to work.
- Log in to your MBO system as an owner (or as someone with enough permissions).
- Go to the Reports tab, and choose which report you want to print.
- Generate the report.
- Once the report is generated, click on the icon at the top that says "Export to Excel."
- When prompted, save the Excel file somewhere familiar on your computer.
- Open the Excel file that you just saved to your computer.
- In Excel, follow this menu path: File => Page Setup.
- Under the Page tab, tell Excel to "Fit to" whatever you want the page to print to. We recommend that you at least say "1 page wide." If it's a really long report, then make sure to make it a couple pages long.
- Click OK.
- Print the document using Excel.