I cancelled my merchant account, but I still need access to reports under Merchant Account Transactions

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful

You will receive a form 1099-K at the end of the business year if you need a statement of all income you received through your merchant account.

If you need a list of transactions for a specific time frame, please contact merchant support at MerchantSupport@mindbodyonline.com with:

  • Your MINDBODY Client ID
  • Your MINDBODY business name
  • The date range needed
  • Date it is needed by

And we will be happy to assist you.




Powered by Zendesk