Once you have added all the items to the ticket for this transaction, you will need to choose a payment method.
If you are using more than one credit card:
Note: If you are an Ezi Debit client, you cannot split with 2 credit cards, only cc and a non-CC or non-direct debit payment method.
- After you have added your items to the ticket under the Retail Point of Sale screen, select CC Keyed/Stored for each card (e.g., if the client is paying with 2 different credit cards select the CC Key/Stored button twice).
- Enter the credit card details accordingly. You will notice the total amount will split evenly between each payment method, so be sure to update the amount if needed.
If you are using a credit card & a bank account:
- After you have added your items to the ticket under the Retail Point of Sale screen, select CC Keyed/Stored once.
- Then select a bank account method (e.g., “ACH,” “PAP,” “ELV,” or “Direct Debit”) once.
- Enter the details under each payment method accordingly. the amount will split evenly between each payment method so be sure to update the amount if needed.
Completing the sale
Once you have completed the sale by clicking “Save Print Receipt,” “Save Print Gift Receipt,” or “Save Print Invoice.” A loading animation will show where the text box was and one of two things will happen:
- If you have "Receipts - Print Automatically" enabled, your screen will reload, a receipt will print, and you will be done!
- If you don't have "Receipts - Print Automatically" enabled, a pop-up window will appear asking which printer you would like to print to. Select the printer you would like and press "OK" to print, or press cancel to not print.
- Retail Point of Sale
- Payment Methods screen
- How can I split the payment methods of the first autopay payment for a contract?
- If there was a split between rewards and another payment method, can I return the rewards points as cash, etc.?
- How do I split a payment with 2 credit cards?