What size paper do I need?
- Your TSP printer uses 80-mm (3⅛-in) thermal receipt paper.
Can I buy receipt paper from MINDBODY?
- One starter roll of 80-mm (3⅛-in) thermal receipt paper is included with your printer purchase. Additional paper can be purchased at most office supply stores and online.
How will I know when I need to replace the roll?
- When the paper runs low, your printer's red error light will begin to flash.
How do I load the paper roll?
- Press the open lever on the cover of the printer.
- Gently push the roll into place until it is touching the lower black button. If the lower button is not depressed by the paper roll, the error light will flash.
- Be careful! The paper gauges are fragile. If they become detached, then you'll need to take the printer apart in order to reattach the gauges.
Why did my receipt come out blank?
- It's likely you've loaded the paper in reverse. Thermal receipt paper will only print on one side -- you can test this by scratching the surface of the paper before loading it into the printer.
Click here to view the Hardware Return Policy.
- Do I have to use MINDBODY hardware?
- How do I order hardware?
- My printer isn't printing. What's wrong?