This scanner is plug-and-play, and is compatible with both Macs and PCs.
- Connect the USB cord to the laser scanner.
- Insert the cord until it clicks. Gently pull to ensure the cable is locked.
- Connect the other end to the back of your computer.
Further connection and disconnection instructions can be found in the Fusion Installation and Users Guide.
Test the scanner
- Have a barcode handy. You may use a barcode on the back of the manuals or on the packaging of the scanner parts, or any other product such as a box of Kleenex, a soda can, etc.
- Do not use the barcodes inside any of the manuals. Those barcodes are used to program features of the Fusion Scanner.
- Open up a text editor such as Microsoft Word.
- With the cursor flashing in the blank document, scan a barcode. The scanner should print a series of numbers.
- Close the document after testing the scanner.
Contacting the manufacturer
Please use the information below to contact Honeywell Metrologic, the product manufacturer, with questions or concerns on warranty for the hardware. Before calling, locate the serial/part number. This should be listed on the hardware device.
MS3780 Fusion Customer Support:
- Phone: 800-782-4263
- Web: https://www.honeywellaidc.com/en-US/AboutUs/contact/ServiceRepair/Pages/default.aspx
Note: Product is no longer sold by MINDBODY. For questions on the scanners we have available, contact MINDBODY Sales at (877) 755-4279 or email email@example.com.
Click here to view the Hardware Return Policy.