This scanner is plug and play and is compatible for both Macs and PCs.
- Simply connect the USB cord to the Metrologic scanner.
- Insert the cord until it clicks. Gently pull to insure the cable is locked.
- Connect the other end to the back of your computer.
Cord connection and disconnection instructions can be found on page 9 of the Metrologic Installation and User Guide.
Test the scanner
- Have a barcode handy. You may use a barcode on the back of the manuals, on the packaging of the scanner parts, or any other product, such as a box of Kleenex, a soda can, etc.
- Do not use the barcodes inside any of the manuals. Those barcodes are used to program features of the Metrologic scanner.
- Open up a text editor such as Microsoft Word.
- With the cursor flashing in the blank document, scan a barcode. The scanner should print a series of numbers.
- Close the document after testing the scanner.
The scanner can be used for both product management, retail checkout, client sign in, and client self sign-in windows.
Contacting the manufacturer
Please use the information below to contact Honeywell Metrologic, the product manufacturer, with questions or concerns on warranty for the hardware. Before calling, locate the serial/part number. This should be listed somewhere on the hardware device.
Metrologic Customer Support:
- Phone: 800-782-4263
- Web: https://www.honeywellaidc.com/en-US/AboutUs/contact/ServiceRepair/Pages/default.aspx
Note: Product is no longer sold by MINDBODY. For questions on the scanners we have available, contact MINDBODY Sales at (877) 755-4279 or email email@example.com.
Click here to view the Hardware Return Policy.