For your Wasp WPS100 scanner to work properly with your MINDBODY system, you will need download this Microsoft Word document, print it, and then scan the barcodes that are printed on the document.
By scanning the barcodes printed on the Microsoft Word document, your scanner will know to enter a return/enter character every time you scan a product's barcode. This will save you a lot of time when scanning products into inventory or checking your clients out on the Retail screen.
To use your scanner:
- Click here to download the configuration Microsoft Word document.
- Click on the Open button once it has been downloaded.
- Print the document that you just downloaded.
- Follow the instructions on the printed page. It will ask you to scan certain barcodes on the print out.
- Your scanner will be configured!
Contacting the manufacturer
Please use the information below to contact Wasp, the product manufacturer, with questions or concerns on warranty for the hardware. Before calling, locate the serial/part number. This should be listed on the hardware device.
Wasp Customer Support:
- Phone: 866-547-9277
- Web: https://www.waspbarcode.com/Support/default.asp
Note: Product is no longer sold by MINDBODY. For questions on the scanners we have available, contact MINDBODY Sales at (877) 755-4279 or email email@example.com.
Click here to view the Hardware Return Policy.