Password recovery questions are an added line of defense to your MINDBODY site, and they expedite the process of resetting your owner password.
Password recovery questions apply to the MINDBODY owner account, only (i.e., they do not apply to manager, staff member, consumer, or franchise owner accounts).
To set up your questions, go to your My Account Info page:
- Click your username at the top right, and click on My Account Info.
- Under the Password Recovery Questions section, select three security questions to associate with your account.
- Provide the answers for the questions you've selected.
- Click Save at the bottom right of the screen.
Remember, this information will be used to verify your account if you need to reset your owner password; pick questions and answers that only you will know.
- Go to your MINDBODY login page, and click Forgot Password?
- Enter your owner username and click Next.
- You will be prompted to answer one of the three security questions that you've previously set up. Answer the question, and click Next.
- If you get the answer wrong, you'll have two more chances. To continue, you must answer at least one of the questions right.
- Note: If you have not set up your password recovery questions, you will be prompted to contact MINDBODY’s Admin Team.