The Scheduling Increments screen is for you to specify the times that classes, appointments, enrollments, and resources can be scheduled. These values are added to start and end time dropdown menus throughout your MINDBODY site.
- Log in as the owner or as a staff member with permission to view and edit your site's active session times.
- Hit the Home tab and select Manager Tools from the submenu. Choose Settings at the top right and click on Scheduling Increments/Active Appointment Times under Service Settings.
3. Choose an item from the dropdown menu in the center of the screen. The times in this list are updated automatically based on the available times for classes, enrollments, and appointments. An item for rooms will appear when you've enabled room and resource scheduling.
4. The rows on the grid represent hours and the columns represent minutes. To add a start or an end time, check the box that corresponds to the hour and the minute. For example, if a start or end time for a class is 5:15 p.m., then check the box in the 5:00 p.m. row and the 15 column.
5. Click Update to save your changes.
How do I make the hours on my appointment calendar boldface (bold)?
Your appointment calendar features times running up and down the left side of the screen. You can make certain times appear in boldface by setting them to "Bold" on the Scheduling Increments screen. For example, you may want every hour (e.g., 8:00 a.m., 9:00 a.m., etc.) to have more definition than every quarter hour. Or, you might prefer to have your opening and closing times stand out.
To make times bold:
- While on the Scheduling Increments page, select Appointments from the dropdown menu in the center of the screen.
- To change a time from active to boldface, click the check once. To change a time from inactive to boldface, click the box twice.